Author Topic: Headcollar (horses) knot  (Read 1439 times)

DennisG

Headcollar (horses) knot
« on: May 23, 2016, 07:23:44 PM »
Hello everyone  :)
I just found this guild and its forum, so have a little patient if I am doing wrong, I will make it better next post.

I really love knot and the way of thinking and trying to connect things. I recently "invented" my own knot and started to invest how I could find out if someone else made this knot before. On that way I found IGKT and I really like this Forum! You all seem to be enthusiasts, and I hope you are willing to look at my knot an will find it interesting! I "constructed" it as a headcollar to my horses because the existing way of tying collars was not satisfying :-)
 Here a link where I made a little video (sorry for the very bad english, but I actually talked about knot the very first time and am not used to the right terms yet)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3oLlNHkCO90aHU1WWlQVEVwcHM

Hope you enjoy - have a nice day!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 01:43:18 PM by DennisG »

DennisG

Re: Headcollar (horses) knot
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 09:58:38 AM »
Hello again. Now I tried to make some pictures of this knot, I hope it will be helpful. My first try, had to figure out how to resize the pictures and hope it will work that pics are shown when I insert the links...
I made 2 parts with different colors instead of one rope, hope it make it easier.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:35:01 AM by DennisG »

DennisG

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 08:21:57 PM »
No replies? Did I something wrong?

SS369

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 08:39:13 PM »
Hi DennisG and welcome.

Thanks for your offering.
It happens sometimes that someone who posts does not get any comments, although people do look if they are interested. (300+ views to this thread so far.)

Comment: What you have presented seems a bit complicated and your photos don't do your knotting justice perhaps.
I suspect that I won't have any use for this, no horse, and so do you think there is any other applications?

SS