Author Topic: Playing with forces  (Read 10776 times)

agent_smith

Re: Playing with forces
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2020, 02:17:17 AM »
Googled in 5 seconds...
Link: https://www.anvilfire.com/bookrev/index.php?bodyName=wallington/forgotten_technology.htm&titleName=The%20Forgotten%20Technology%20by%20Wallace%20Wallington

and another link: https://www.disclose.tv/forgotten-technology-man-lifts-20-ton-block-by-hand-308496

His webpage is here: http://www.gizapyramid.com/wallington.htm
Contact him via his email address (on that page).
DVD costs $20.00 (USD).
How to obtain a copy of his dvd (from his webpage: "If you would like a copy of my tape, send $20 to: W.T. Wallington @ 600 South Main Street, Lapeer, Michigan 48446."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 03:23:30 AM by agent_smith »

swanoonie

• Flickr Photostream
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2020, 03:03:39 AM »
Once again, thanks for the sincere reply. The disclose.tv page I'd seen before, but it was nice to see that particular video again and reread the article. The anvilfire.com website doesn't actually have the DVD for sale, just the reviews and links to the shuttered website.

I was wondering if anyone had seen it and could give me an idea of what to expect and/or how to buy it.

I'll keep at it and let you know how my search turns out.

swanoonie

• Flickr Photostream
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2020, 03:32:51 AM »
Hey, that's great. A little unsure about the rolex spam wedged in with his original text, but I'll give it a shot. An archived copy of the domain registration data for theforgottentechnology.com does show that as the owner's email address, so most likely it's legit', as the kids are saying these days.

Have a great weekend.

swanoonie

• Flickr Photostream
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2020, 06:08:39 AM »
Regarding the other pages and themes touched on at that latest gizapyramid.com site you linked to: is that the type of information the Freemasons and other secret craft lodges are sitting on?

KC

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2020, 12:16:27 PM »
Not sure on all that, but definitively the compass and the G are to the 'Holy Science' of Geometry .
In tree work we'd sometimes have 4 guys rolling large round log section,
once got going , just keep going, round cylinder is like sitting on pivot, half is already trying to fall forward, just get and keep the other half going!
To turn such a monster would roll on top of small log under center, as each end ballasts the other to both float, could turn to new path easily, then roll off the pivot and keep it going.
Once again to init might stand on go to side of log and pull up on from side, and impact thru that system with leg effort
for the (bodyweight + 2xEffort) X IMPACTS that could together be game changer to get moving.(easy to get hurt doing non-OSHA move; but that is how we did it)
They killed Flash on web (still used in video for TV etc.); first pic shown in thread:

Shows how counter-intuitively forces can look at first; and how they play out!
"Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed" -Sir Francis Bacon[/color]
East meets West: again and again, cos:sine is the value pair of yin/yang dimensions
>>of benchmark aspect and it's non(e), defining total sum of the whole.
We now return you to the safety of normal thinking peoples

swanoonie

• Flickr Photostream
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2020, 03:41:45 PM »
Don't worry, KC, I've been able to view TreeSpyder's tree lessons (and I responded in some detail). I just have to click on the flash object and grant the permission for it to run in my browser each time I want to load it.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 03:58:41 PM by swanoonie »

swanoonie

• Flickr Photostream
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2020, 01:30:01 AM »
Your illustrations, TreeSpyder and KC, prepped me for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM24klVyxFk (not my work; though I work with trees, others or the wind fell them or not as the case may be for me to clean up). I arrive at a 35:1 advantage in the video (assuming perfectly parallel stands, a single-point attachment to the tree, and no friction etc. etc.), not the author's 45:1.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 03:50:03 PM by swanoonie »

KC

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2020, 02:00:11 PM »
Very nice, pure power example.
i think the single connect point on target would be easier to calc total effect.
The varied heights/lengths from ground pivot of the pull points on target tree MUST:
>>pull with different leverage (of which you have the higher compounding highest for greatest force)
>>pull at different speeds (reciprocal of force increase) so lower lines have less distance to pull
(forcing higher to pull first, lower to backup that pull?? not sure of elusive quantity here, but less than optimal and don't think is as eye sees/decodes)
Hard to see but i think:
Compound/top pull is 5x2x2x
Middle is 5x2x
Lowest is 5x
(sum 35)
Devil's Advocate:
Might try using single leg termination points as dual strategy to also present support against the higher compound pull/ at that higher position.
>>each single leg could offer bight to compound pull, with seams buried/buffered from direct forces on host mount/target tree
>>presenting 2 seamless eyes , 1 from either side of spar against compound red pulley pull
>>spaced from tree for more strength from sharper point/teepee,
>>flat teepee is leveraged harder grip/less support efficiency so raises tension closer to ceiling limit/less headroom to compensate
To get all from equal distant/equal speed and greatest leverage point
This has some nice compounding, even midway floating pulley concept for more power but not right on load
>>all ends used even in multiple lines
>>more in linear, end to end.
With human body as power source,
can embed system inside of system, to work 2 pulls from inner system to outer system
>>i think of using the yin and yang of the force produced against the target.

Trying on your tree:
if try to similarly  'embed' both pulls of 1 5x jig  to pull from both compounding ends into another larger 5x system
>>So that inner 5xOutput end is input into single input of outer 5x (25x total)
>>and the lower 4xOutput of inner pulls just before that point in outer system (so will give 4x3 to top =12x)
to sum 37x against loading  POTENTIAL
Potential output degraded to actual by compounding of frictions, elasticities, pulls not pure inline/parallel and now lie frictions from system crossing
Playing with Forces, compounding the maths that still prove true even around counter-intuitive turns like Ancient Chinese Windlass/Differential  !
East meets West: again and again, cos:sine is the value pair of yin/yang dimensions

struktor

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2020, 06:56:55 PM »
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 07:42:16 PM by struktor »

KC

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2020, 11:32:50 AM »
VERY NICE!
To me,
In series both springs are carrying full weight;
in parallel each carries half is where the twist here is...
In ropes, 500# on single leg stretches further on impact than pulley setup against same load
>>pulley rig now has ~2x as much power, so it's ceiling is encroached on less , leaving more 'max headroom' of clearance/capacity.
>>This gives less elastic dampening from the pulley setup
>>more shockload to rest of connected chain, testing knots, ropes, supports etc. more
The single/series leg stretches further, gives more elastic dampening/stretch
>>some days this buffering is what outruns/wins over the stronger 2:1 pulley setup.
Elastic response is per loading percentage of capacity, and not a nice even increments of change
>>so can't forecast that 250# gets half the elastic response of 500# nice and neat
So, 2x250# does equal the same single leg 500#, but former ( 2x250# )is stiffer/less elastic response ; than latter (1x500#).
A very counter-intuitive constant companion!
Fave topic actually; but wasn't sure if that totally re-solved math of pulls here tho when looked at this even many years ago(?).

« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 11:43:15 AM by KC »

anything