Author Topic: That IS an asymmetric Zeppelin-type bend  (Read 2008 times)

xarax

That IS an asymmetric Zeppelin-type bend
« on: December 12, 2010, 11:48:10 PM »
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 09:29:51 AM by xarax »
This is not a knot.

[Inkanyezi] gone

• Pro three strand splice
Re: That IS an asymmetric Zeppelin-type bend
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 02:28:08 PM »
Xarax, you are a charlatan and also a nuisance. It is still not acceptable to take someone else's image and post it as though it were yours.

I never threatened you, I didn't call you names, but you are constantly answering with profanity, namecalling and ethnically derogatory remarks when you are caught pants down with your stupidity. The reason for respecting the rights of other people of course is that we should be civil in the forum, and that also requires respecting each other's rights. I won't take anyone to court for copying my images save cases where there would be an economic outcome. But I will still scorn anyone, who, unable to make a decent image himself, nicks those that someone else put down the effort to make.

Because behind images as these, there is work; I am still learning and looking for the best way to do it, the best way to present what I want to show. You did not do any of that work; you cheapskate on other's efforts.

In plain English, most of the time you're a PITA, and largely you do not contribute in a constructive way. Maybe the best way to react to your profanity would be blowing you raspberries at the computer screen, so childish has the forum become at your grace.

The plain reason why you should not post other people's images is that they are not yours. It is not fair use.  :P
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 02:41:18 PM by Inkanyezi »
All images and text of mine published on the IGKT site is licensed according to a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

WebAdmin

• Administrator
Re: That IS an asymmetric Zeppelin-type bend
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 04:12:01 PM »
I respectfully request anyone with comment to make which does not strictly relate to the form of the knot in question to withold their comments for a period of 2 days to consider them in leisure.  If there is comment to make concerning the form of Zeppelin-Rosenthal-type bends, it may be preferable to begin an entirely separate thread in order to keep the thread moderate and courteous.

Regards

Glenys Chew
Webadmin.
Lesley
WebAdmin