Author Topic: Nodo-political statements...  (Read 9642 times)

Justin

Re: Nodo-political statements...
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2010, 09:26:33 PM »
 if she expected a rope phallus I ran across a company that sells them.  I was tempted to buy it just for the novelty. 

I'm not sure if it would violate forum rules so no link.
Justin

Rrok007

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2010, 11:09:09 PM »
Probably a good call on that one. Save that for the private message requests I'm thinking.

Yeah, I thought about that idea when I was making the rope flogger, the way it's constructed, could easily be made into one.

Never thought I'd have one of those joke moments, where you have a child playnig with adult toys, totally oblivious to what it's intended for. Then this weekend I had a 12-year old in the car holding up the flogger with the tails hanging down saying "It kinda looks like an octopus!" Thank god it's appropriate for renfair!

Justin

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2010, 03:40:59 PM »
Never thought I'd have one of those joke moments, where you have a child playnig with adult toys, totally oblivious to what it's intended for.

I have a 4 year old we have definitely had those moments
Justin

Lasse_C

• The price of skill is neverending practice
    • Photo galleries (Text in Swedish)
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 06:17:44 AM »
Oh, by the way: The cat climbing/clawing tower on the middle pages of the latest issue of KM is also one of my nodo-political statements - but I suppose you have already realized that...  ;)

Lasse C

« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 10:13:33 AM by Lasse_C »

SpitfireTriple

• Seek Truth
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 11:39:32 AM »
@Lasse

I hate to put on a Health'n'Safety hat - no really, it wouldn't suit me at all.

But

does your lanyard have a break point anywhere?  Because if it doesn't, it's an accident waiting to happen.  If enough people walk around for long enough with a garotte round their neck, sooner or later someone will get caught on a branch or railing or something, and garotte himself.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 11:40:35 AM by SpitfireTriple »

Lasse_C

• The price of skill is neverending practice
    • Photo galleries (Text in Swedish)
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 05:20:15 PM »
@Lasse

I hate to put on a Health'n'Safety hat - no really, it wouldn't suit me at all.
But does your lanyard have a break point anywhere?  Because if it doesn't, it's an accident waiting to happen.  If enough people walk around for long enough with a garotte round their neck, sooner or later someone will get caught on a branch or railing or something, and garotte himself.

Actually, yes. It was not designed as a safety point, but there are a couple of weak spots that will break before anybody gets hurt. The thin leather and cables are not that strong, either.

Lasse

Transminator

• Exp. Member
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 01:56:19 PM »
If enough people walk around for long enough with a garotte round their neck, sooner or later someone will get caught on a branch or railing or something, and garotte himself.

The above is not a noose, though, but that is exactly what people do by running around with ties all the time. Its the same as having a Jack Ketch's knot around your throat - NOT a good idea.  ;D

anything