Author Topic: Jubilee Sailing Trust - Sponsored Mast Climb 19-9-2009  (Read 1694 times)

WebAdmin

• Administrator
Jubilee Sailing Trust - Sponsored Mast Climb 19-9-2009
« on: August 29, 2009, 10:13:13 PM »
Dear All

I have received the following information from Peter Ruddick, of the Jubilee Sailing Trust.  For those who are unfamiliar with the Trust, they own 2 specifically built/adapted tall ships (whoever owns the copyright on that technical description) for use by both able-bodied and less-able-bodied/disabled crew.  The main website is http://www.jst.org.uk/

"Dear International Guild of Knot Tyers

I am a member of the London Branch of the Jubilee Sailing Trust called the 2-6 Heavers. In the past at one of our port visits in London we had a group of your Knot Tyers demonstrating knot and rope work.
On the 19th September we have a Sponsored Mast Climb starting at 12-00 till 17.30 with various stalls would  some of your members like to help out at this event.
location of our ship SV Tenacious Mash wall near the Exchange Tower located near Canary Wharf. There will be Parking available for your members Please contact me if you need any more information.

Best Regards

Peter Ruddick
Email peterruddick1@hotmail.com"

The original email did also contain a mobile number, which I can pass on if anyone needs it.  I have notified Barry, so that he can let any local knot tyers know, but if there is anyone else who can go along, I'm sure they'll be glad to see you.  Please could you liaise through Barry or myself, so that we can put you in touch with the appropriate local people.

Regards

Glenys
Lesley
WebAdmin