Author Topic: KNOTTING MATTERS 101  (Read 3013 times)

Fairlead

• IGKT Member since 1984 - IGKT Librarian
KNOTTING MATTERS 101
« on: December 20, 2008, 06:54:29 PM »
I think a public 'Well Done' is due to Lindsey on the production of his first edition of Knotting Matters as Editor.
I certainly look forward to many more from him.

Gordon

squarerigger

• Global Moderator
  • IGKTPAB Immediate Past President
    • The Knot Guy
Re: KNOTTING MATTERS 101
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 11:16:58 PM »
Thanks so much Gordon,

A very big thank you to all who have helped in putting my first issue to bed (printing phrase from when the type was in lead pieces locked into a frame known as a bed), the first of many that includes IGKT members' articles, photographs, stories and interesting bits and pieces.  It is a rare and very much appreciated privilege to have been given this honor.  I welcome your member contributions, including Guest contributions from time to time as space allows.  You are the people who make the content - I simply assemble it and I thank you for the privilege.

Gratefully yours,

Lindsey
AKA Squarerigger   :-*

Phil_The_Rope

• Exp. Member
  • Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
    • www.gr8-knots.com
Re: KNOTTING MATTERS 101
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 07:13:34 PM »
Gordon and I haven't always agreed on things (that doesn't mean I'm always right, incidentally!), but I'm 100% behind him on this one!

Thanks, Lindsey, for a terrific first issue - Colin (and others) were a tough act to follow, but I certainly enjoyed your first issue. OK, I know you're humble enough to give credit to the contributors, but I think we all know you put in a fantastic effort to get this one out - magic!

Looking forward to many more!

And ... my offer to help in any way I can with image manipulation or anything else I might help with still stands.

Nice One!

Regards,

Phil The Rope

anything