Author Topic: yChan's Knot - Jubilee Bend  (Read 191 times)

siriuso

• Exp. Member
yChan's Knot - Jubilee Bend
« on: December 02, 2018, 03:33:30 PM »
Hi dear all,

I attach here the Jubilee Bend for your comments.

Happy Knotting
yChan
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 03:37:47 PM by siriuso »

DerekSmith

• IGKT Member
  • Knot Botherer
    • ALbion Alliance
Re: yChan's Knot - Jubilee Bend
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 06:34:58 PM »
Beautiful - I love the way it seems to shroud its core with the two long xCarrick wraps, yet even in seriously jamming prone cordage, it retains its Carrick component 'hinges' allowing release after loading - lovely knot.

Derek

alanleeknots

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 10:28:42 AM »
HI All,
         This Figure 8 bends look familiar may not be new,   Xarax have tie many many bends.
          I am very busy. Just offer the link here, http://igkt.net/sm/index.php?topic=3148.0
           check it out.  謝謝 alanleeknots.

"If anyone think you have a new bend, You are better off check with The Master Knot Tyer Xarax  first"

alanleeknots

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 10:26:54 PM »
Hi All,
          I received a message asking, without his email how to contact Xarax? 

"You are better off check with The Master Knot Tyer Xarax first"
          Sorry, what I mean you are better off to check his posts in the forum first. Xerax have 2700 posts in this forum, hard to find his knots.
          I didn't ask Xarax, I don't want to bother her for this little matter. I use Google to do searches, I just type in figure 8 bends, right away
          I find all his figure 8 bends images, and click on one of them and from there you can visit his links.
          謝謝 alanleeknots

siriuso

• Exp. Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 05:15:56 AM »
Hi Alan and all,

Yes, Xarax has done a lot of knots, it is a great job for knot tyers.

His Fig. 8 Bends in the link are different to mine. I use the start which is different from his. I have always done some searches in order to avoid in mistaking others discovered knots as mine. To my limited knowledge of knotting, I may make mistakes and wish our fellow knot tyers to give comments. As I was backed in this forum, I suggest the IGKT would set up a photos library for the claimed 'New' knots.

In the coming folders of 'My Working Notes' which will include Part 1 to 8, up-dated and marked with ammendments. Again I apologize for the mistakes of which I am not intended to. I sincerely wish you would help me in refining my notes.

Happy Knotting
yChan