aracord Prayer Beads are a quick and (relatively) easy
way to achieve a line of colored knots along a length of
Fundamentally a row of alternating blood knots, the
resulting strand of knots makes for a great necklace, a
bracelet, or (as the tie's name implies) a line of prayer
beads. Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv4up0y9FUE
Hope you enjoy,
JD ~ TIATBONUS INFO!How to Close the Loop of the
Paracord Prayer Beads
1. Draw the two ends of your cords together, aligning
them parallel to one another.
2. Wrap a new strip of cord around the aligned cords
3 . ...twice...
4. ...and then a third time.
5. Now insert the cord through the coiled cords
6. Pull the cord tight.
7. Pull the standing end cords tight.
8. Snip and singe all ends to finish the loop.